Diffusion Tensor Imaging Now Available
New scanning technologies like Diffusion Tensor Imaging mean better and more accurate diagnoses of a wide variety of health issues.
The Neurography Institute continues to set new standards in medical imaging. First it was the successful imaging of normally invisible nerve tissue under harmless MRI machines - brought to you first and exclusively by The Neurography Institute.
And now, The Neurography Institute is proud to announce the deployment of Diffusion Tensor Imaging. This amazing new technology is just like a traditional neurography - safe, comfortable and completely radiation-free - but it offers amazing new 3D and internal views of nerve, brain and other tissues to assist your medical team in diagnosing an entirely new range of conditions.
More than just incredible three-dimensional images of nerve and other internal tissues, diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) lets physicians see inside nerve tissue in ways never before possible, opening up a completely new world of imaging accuracy. Just imagine being able to diagnose:
- Brain issues: provide early evaluations for possible memory loss issues - is it simple forgetfulness, or something else?
- Neurological issues: help illustrate in full three dimensions issues which may not show up on normal MRI scans
- Spinal issues: clear-cut assessment of the integrity of your vertebral disks
- Prostate cancer screening: DTI is the most effective way to achieve early detection of a prostate tumor; DTI is more effective than PSA testing for determining who should have biopsy if an abnormality is found
- Breast cancer screening: DTI provides the earliest and most reliable detection of abnormalities in breast tissue
- Dental issues: do you really have TMJ (temporomandibular joint syndrome)? DTI can provide the answer
- Sports medicine: get an accurate and three-dimensional muscle structure evaluation
To learn more about diffusion tensor imaging, click here to visit the Wikipedia page.
A new chapter in medical imaging is dawning at The Neurography Institute with the advent of Diffusion Tensor Imaging. Three dimensional imaging with completely new medical frontiers. The future is now. Contact us today to schedule your scanning session at select authorized Nerve Scan Centers.
Trust your health to the exclusive licensed source for MR neurography and diffusion tensor imaging - The Neurography Institute.